So this is what I have kind of come up with in goal setting. I could be totally doing this the wrong way...
· Genre: What type of genre are we going for?
· Rules Basics: Which die type will it be based around?
· How Big Of A Book?
· How Many Books?
Genre?: Science Fiction Samurai (Star Wars L5R).
Rules Basics?: Ten sided dice system. Or perhaps Six sided dice system.
How Big Of A Book?: 200-350 Pages Fate/ Blades in the Dark Size book. (Core Book)
How Many Books?: 5 or 6 books. Main core book. Then 4 or 5 supplemental books.
- The 4 or 5 supplemental books could cover everything from: Galaxy Guide, Factions Guide, Ships and Tech, Outer Reaches, Adventures or Large Campaign.
- Galaxy Guide: The known galaxy according to the point of view of the Players' Empire.
- Ships and Tech: A compilation of Star Ships and Technology for the known galaxy.
- Outer Reaches: Past the known galaxy is a vast "unexplored" area of space. Or is it. (Mainly for GMs)
- Adventures: A collection of short adventures or releases of small PDFs adventures.
- Campaign: A larger campaign. Possibly that leads into the release of the Outer Reaches book.