Health-wise, to have a greater chance of avoiding Con Plague:
- Drink lots of water, even when you aren't thirsty: Having enough H20 in your system will keep you awake, your bodily functions in top condition, and your immune system fueled and ready for battle.
- Take multi-vitamins and B12 in the mornings with your breakfast: Speaking of immune system fuel, giving your body the juice it needs to fight infection is paramount when facing the enemy on the germy battlefield!
- PLAN TO EAT: Plan your schedule around your meals and not the other way around! Fill that stomach with food to keep your energy up!
- Wash your hands like you're a HazMat specialist afraid of an Anthrax exposure: The germs are out there and everywhere, soldier, and your hands are the beaches of Iwo Jima! Be diligent, be aware, be clean!
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and be aware of those who don't: Loose lips sicken ships! Cover up that sneeze and keep the person next to you from thinking you're some weirdo!
- Shower every day: If you are staying at the hotel then shower in the morning before you leave and shower before you go to bed when you get back. A clean capillary system means you won't be bringing any stowaways home from the fight!
Now get out there and roll some dice!
Marines Hymn plays